How to Engage Employees
- Engage employees from Day 1 - with clear expectations to transition them from trainee to valued employee.
- Offer meaningful work that challenges them and makes them feel they are contributing and making a difference.
- Create opportunities for growth and development with clear expectations and the chance to learn and develop new skills so they feel valued.
- Develop supportive management who provide regular feedback, foster a positive work environment, and recognize hard work and achievements.
- Support quality of life environments for employees who take their work satisfaction home and into the community.
- Motivated and engaged employees
- Retention of key talent
- Greater results and revenues - which leads to greater profits
The Benefits of Engaged Employees
Your company's reputation, performance, and profitability is enhanced with engaged employees.
According to Gallup Workplace, while the statistic that "only one-third of employees are engaged" has been around a long time, some companies have more than doubled this number.
These companies stand out, especially from their competition, because engaged employees:
- Meet deadlines, deliver high-quality work, and provide great customer service
- Generate new ideas, take initiative, improve processes, and may suggest new ways to serve customers
- Create a positive company culture because they feel valued and supported
- Are more loyal, lowering turnover rates and the costs associated with it
Employee Assessments and a system are you keys to increasing Employee Engagement.