Build a company where people LOVE what they do - ENJOY who they work with - and RESPECT who they work for.
Use my Assessment Checklist to review the Key Reasons to Use Assessments. It's a great starting point as you consider beginning to use - or expanding your use - of employee assessments in your company.
How Assessments Help
HIRE RIGHT with a more consistent interview process
- Know the traits you need for your job to better recognize it when it walks in the door.
- Benchmark top performers to learn why they perform well, and how to measure it in others.
- Understand your company culture and its effect on the success of a new employee.
- Screen out performance problems - poor work ethic, turnover, absenteeism, workplace theft, and computer or sexual abuse concerns.
- Arm yourself with customized interview questions for each candidate.
ENGAGE EMPLOYEES for more discretionary effort
- Develop and motivate employees as unique individuals to increase loyalty and performance.
- Get better ROI of training dollars because you train for root causes rather than symptoms.
- Build stronger teams and workgroups.
- Ensure you promote a good employee to the right job rather than lose key talent because it doesn't work out.
LEAD WELL because people join a company - and quit a boss
- Emotional Intelligence is vital to leadership success, yet few managers are equipped or trained in it.
- Implement customized, individual personal plans for leadership development.
- Build a leadership bench - know who you have and what you need to hire or develop.
With so many options available, don't be swayed by a fancy report or a talented "test salesperson". Let's combine my 30+ years of consulting experience with a wide range of assessment and survey options - and your experience and knowledge - to uncover and develop untapped potential in your candidates and employees. Let me guide you when making choices on how to best hire, retain, develop, and engage top talent.