Best Used to:
GENOS Emotional Intelligence Selection
View Sample Report
Strengthen your hiring process and measure a candidate's ability to recognize, understand and manage emotions in themselves and others.
What the EI Selection assessment measures:
- Emotional Self-Awareness - perceiving and understanding personal feelings.
- Emotional Awareness of Others - perceiving and understanding others' feelings, showing empathy, and able to motivate and connect with others.
- Emotional Expression - effectively expressing their feelings, creating more trusting and genuine relationships.
- Emotional Reasoning - using emotional information in reasoning and decision-making.
- Emotional Self-Management - effectively managing personal emotions, finding opportunities even when facing adversity.
- Emotional Management of Others - positively influencing others' moods, feelings, and emotions, especially when managing people.
- Emotional Self-Control - effectively controlling personal emotions, especially when they are strong.
The report explains these behaviors, offers interview questions, and suggests what to look for when interviewing.
Request A Consultation
Other Assessments Available
GENOS Emotional Intelligence Tools
Understanding how emotions affect others, and knowing how to manage them accordingly, is a competitive advantage.